Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs
Domestic or International In-Country: August 22, 2022
The early applicant admissions process for international students to the Fall 2022 admission cycle at the Toronto campus has been completed. Any future applications will be reviewed holistically on a first come first served basis. Students may be given the option to defer to a future term or choose to redirect to one of our campuses in Vancouver, Canada; Seattle, Washington; Silicon Valley, California; London, England or Boston, Massachusetts.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out and submit an inquiry here.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STUDY PERMITS
We recommend students looking to pursue a Study Permit apply 3 months minimum in advance of the program start date.
Learn more about Study Permit application on the OGS website.
*Please note – For students applying to our Canadian campuses who are eligible for and wish to apply for a Study Permit via Student Direct Stream (SDS), the IELTS is the only English Language test accepted with the SDS application. Students applying via non-SDS are welcome to apply with TOEFL, IELTS or any of the methods mentioned here.
Program Description and Accreditation
This institution has been granted consent by the Minister of Colleges and Universities to offer this degree program for a five-year term starting June 25, 2021. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies or other educational institutions).
This is Canada’s only master’s degree in regulatory affairs, focused on the development and commercialization
of drugs, biologics, and medical device products. Key differentiators of our program:
- Six unique concentrations: Operational Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs, International Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Compliance, or General Regulatory Affairs.
- Choose the learning format that meets your needs (100% online or flexible hybrid format that combines online and in-class instruction).
- Experiential learning: Acquire hands-on experience through in-the-field research, capstone projects, co-op opportunities, or an integrative learning experience at your current employer.
Admissions at the College of Professional Studies operates on a rolling basis, meaning that applications are reviewed as they are received, and there are multiple intakes over the course of the academic year. See below for upcoming academic terms along with the application deadline for each.
- 1. Online application
2. Statement of purpose (500-1000 words)
3. Professional resumé
4. Unofficial undergraduate transcripts
5. Two letters of recommendation
6. English Language Proficiency Proof: Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson (PTE), or NU Global Exam scores
See more details on application requirements here.
Begin your online application here.
- Gain the essential knowledge and skills required to help companies navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Acquire the foundation necessary to work within a variety of fields, including medical product development, pharmaceutical sales, strategic marketing, and clinical investigations.
- Examine every step of the drug development and regulation process.
- Sharpen your understanding of the laws that govern the development, manufacturing, and commercial distribution of drugs, biologics, and medical devices.
- Analyze how emerging developments and trends are reshaping medical device regulations.
Find Out More
Generally speaking, the pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing industry is not highly sensitive to changes in economic conditions—consistently experiencing growth in both jobs and profits. Because they are relied upon to get new drugs and devices tested, approved, and put on the market, regulatory affairs specialists are continually in demand. While employment prospects are bright across the field, regulatory affairs professionals with the most education are likely to enjoy the most opportunities and highest pay.
Request Program Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.