Samyukta Rajkumar photo

November 22, 2018

Samyukta Rajkumar

[video width="400" height="224" mp4="http://toronto.northeastern.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/11/samu.mp4" loop="true" autoplay="true"][/video]   Samyukta Rajkumar is among the most accomplished and engaged members of Northeastern University Toronto’s small but growing population of alumni. A graduate of our Master of Science program in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs,...

more
MEET THE PROFESSOR photo

October 15, 2018

MEET THE PROFESSOR

Mary Ludden Assistant Teaching Professor Q. How did you get into the field of Project Management? A. I got into the field of project management over time. I worked for a wonderful US healthcare company and over time they were looking...

more
MEET THE PROFESSOR photo

October 4, 2018

MEET THE PROFESSOR

Stephen Amato Teaching Professor Q. How did you get into the field of Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device? A. I started my professional career in the field of R&D, and earned a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology, studying...

more
Ask The Expert photo

October 4, 2018

Ask The Expert

Q. What career opportunities can I consider if I get a Master’s degree in Cybersecurity? A. Cyber-attacks are frequent in organisations and there is a huge demand for well-qualified and skilled cybersecurity professionals. Having a Master’s degree from a highly...

more
MEET THE PROFESSOR photo

September 28, 2018

MEET THE PROFESSOR

Jose Sierra Associate Teaching Professor Associate Director – Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Graduate Program Q. How did you get into the field of Cybersecurity? A. It was mostly due to my Computer Science background. In my Master program, I took a...

more
Toronto and Seattle: A Thriving Network photo

February 9, 2017

Toronto and Seattle: A Thriving Network

When Northeastern University established a campus in Seattle in 2012 it was seen as an audacious move by an east coast university. Beyond the obvious issues with the institution’s name, Seattle was already home to a world-class research university and...

more

Connect with Us!